it happened after we charged the battery, how do we get it to work again?
fuel gage reads empty but sensors still work and know how much gas is in it on 2002 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2002 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - 56) in Beaufort, NC
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($143 - 203) in Philadelphia, TN
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Summit, MS
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($326 - 738) in Kerr, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($375 - 1,979) in Round Mountain, NV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($801 - 1,001) in Louisburg, MO