My 2001 BMW 325I's fuel gage indicator will only indicate a half tank of fuel when full. I removed the battery cable attempting to reset it, but that didn't work. Any suggestions?
Fuel Gage Indicator Problem on 2001 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?
- Transmission works fine when fluid is full, but can't find the leak!