My fuel gage sticks in the full position until a lot of gas is used and then it drops down to about 1/4 tank. I'm not overfilling it.
fuel gage on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
2 answersSeptember 05, 2015
1 answerApril 12, 2009
1 answerNovember 04, 2009
3 answersNovember 22, 2010
2 answersApril 28, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!