My fuel gage sticks in the full position until a lot of gas is used and then it drops down to about 1/4 tank. I'm not overfilling it.
fuel gage on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
2 answersSeptember 05, 2015
1 answerApril 12, 2009
1 answerNovember 04, 2009
3 answersNovember 22, 2010
2 answersApril 28, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Decherd, TN
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sulphur, KY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($209 - 288) in Gatzke, MN
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($98 - 119) in Avalon, CA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($101 - 186) in Lyon Station, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($143 - 199) in North Anson, ME