My fuel gage sticks in the full position until a lot of gas is used and then it drops down to about 1/4 tank. I'm not overfilling it.
fuel gage on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
2 answersSeptember 05, 2015
1 answerApril 12, 2009
1 answerNovember 04, 2009
3 answersNovember 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?
- When I turn on the A/C my car will most of the time stall.