My fuel gage sticks in the full position until a lot of gas is used and then it drops down to about 1/4 tank. I'm not overfilling it.
fuel gage on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
2 answersSeptember 05, 2015
1 answerApril 12, 2009
1 answerNovember 04, 2009
3 answersNovember 22, 2010
2 answersApril 28, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?