My fuel gage needle does not work. Tank is full but it is registering low fuel. Car has low mileage (42,000) what is the problem?
fuel gage on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
1 answerAugust 26, 2015
1 answerNovember 27, 2010
5 answersMay 05, 2011
1 answerJune 21, 2010
2 answersSeptember 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?