My fuel gage needle does not work. Tank is full but it is registering low fuel. Car has low mileage (42,000) what is the problem?
fuel gage on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
5 answersMay 05, 2011
1 answerAugust 26, 2015
1 answerNovember 27, 2010
1 answerJune 21, 2010
2 answersSeptember 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Lindsay, CA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($85 - 115) in Humboldt, KS
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($218 - 341) in Johns Island, SC
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Parmelee, SD
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($110 - 562) in Pearlington, MS
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($262 - 542) in Sandstone, WV