How do irepair my fuel gage that is stuck on e with fuel in the tank
fuel gage on 1994 Ford Ranger
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
September 18, 2009
You will need to diagnose the problem to determine what will need fixing. This circuit will generally consist of the fuel gauge, wiring and a level sensor in the fuel tank. The more common item to fail is the level sensor in the tank, but I've seen the gauges and the wiring have issues as well.
1 answerOctober 12, 2010
2 answersMarch 19, 2010
2 answersApril 28, 2010
1 answerMay 19, 2011
2 answersDecember 30, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1994 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wittenberg, WI
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Hatboro, PA
- 110,000 Mile Service ($175 - 245) in Macon, GA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($223 - 269) in Ridge, MD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($251 - 273) in Merrimac, WI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($129 - 159) in Marissa, IL