How do you get access to replacing the fuel filter? Also I will be replacing the spark plugs. Do you have to remove the aluminium plenum on top to get access to the plugs or how is exactly done?
Fuel filter/spark plugs on 2004 Kia Amanti
1 answerApril 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2004 Kia Amanti Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($126 - 163) in Porthill, ID
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($160 - 210) in Mars Hill, ME
- Oil Pump Replacement ($964 - 1,228) in Frisco, CO
- Battery Replacement ($145 - 191) in Dawson, IA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Newton Junction, NH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($181 - 224) in Harrisburg, OH