How do you get access to replacing the fuel filter? Also I will be replacing the spark plugs. Do you have to remove the aluminium plenum on top to get access to the plugs or how is exactly done?
Fuel filter/spark plugs on 2004 Kia Amanti
1 answerApril 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
- after running about 1 hour car sputter and jerks like running out of gas
- My hazard button is not working but blinkers are , what's the problem?