How do you get access to replacing the fuel filter? Also I will be replacing the spark plugs. Do you have to remove the aluminium plenum on top to get access to the plugs or how is exactly done?
Fuel filter/spark plugs on 2004 Kia Amanti
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2004 Kia Amanti Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Porthill, ID
- 127,500 Mile Service ($116 - 179) in Mars Hill, ME
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($41 - 58) in Frisco, CO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($380 - 901) in Dawson, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($66 - 90) in Newton Junction, NH
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($95 - 295) in Harrisburg, OH