how do you know where your fuel filter is located and how do youm know if yours filter or pump
fuel filter/pump on 2002 Nissan Altima
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
June 25, 2010
On 2002 & later models, Filter & pump are one unit located in fuel tank. Pressure test the fuel system. This could tell you if the filter is clogged, or if the pump is bad. If pressure is low the whole unit will have to be replaced.
8 answersMarch 25, 2009
1 answerApril 16, 2013
1 answerMarch 18, 2010
1 answerApril 18, 2010
3 answersMarch 10, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2002 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($800 - 1,195) in Hughes, AR
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($366 - 543) in Houghton, MI
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($200 - 277) in Friendship, WI
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($206 - 277) in Dumas, AR
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Stigler, OK
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($214 - 255) in Greenford, OH