ow do I remove the fuel filter Lines On multi fuel engine (Fuel Filter) there are three line on in front (Outlet) & two on rear (Inlet & Return) filter is plastic & looks like orginial one I have just about every fuel line removal too there is & canot get rear lines disconnected, took to dealer & they want to replace fuel line assy (Fuel filter included) for $513.00 I have a new fuel filter & it is metal, with room for disconnet tool if I can get old one off. I owned as repair shop before retireing & have never seen this type of fuel line disconnect , VIN # is 1FTYR10C41PA35870
Fuel Filter Removal on 2001 Ford Ranger
1 answerDecember 16, 2009
1 answerApril 27, 2010
1 answerDecember 07, 2009
2 answersMay 30, 2012
1 answerAugust 20, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2001 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($111 - 152) in Cofield, NC
- 67,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Odum, GA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($83 - 294) in El Dorado Hills, CA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($166 - 244) in North Freedom, WI
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($174 - 187) in West Point, GA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($394 - 416) in Rhinehart, LA