Looking for the location of the fuel filter.
fuel filter location on 2008 Ford Explorer
I have no information on your year but the previous year and engine size the filter is near the gas tank under the car on the cross member and needs a "quick disconnect" tool to remove the lines. (Google Lisle tool Lisle Manufacturing L37000 about $10 or available at any auto parts store).
1 answerSeptember 18, 2009
1 answerMarch 01, 2010
2 answersOctober 31, 2010
1 answerJanuary 14, 2013
1 answerNovember 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
2008 Ford Explorer Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($426 - 737) in West Paducah, KY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($118 - 202) in Agua Dulce, TX
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 71) in Kelleys Island, OH
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($397 - 554) in Holloway, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($341 - 415) in Blountville, TN
- Horn Replacement ($129 - 266) in Hurdsfield, ND