Looking for the location of the fuel filter.
fuel filter location on 2008 Ford Explorer
I have no information on your year but the previous year and engine size the filter is near the gas tank under the car on the cross member and needs a "quick disconnect" tool to remove the lines. (Google Lisle tool Lisle Manufacturing L37000 about $10 or available at any auto parts store).
1 answerSeptember 18, 2009
1 answerMarch 01, 2010
2 answersOctober 31, 2010
1 answerJanuary 14, 2013
1 answerNovember 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2008 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($548 - 750) in West Paducah, KY
- Wheel Bearing Service ($268 - 376) in Agua Dulce, TX
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($661 - 842) in Kelleys Island, OH
- Clutch Replacement ($741 - 1,000) in Holloway, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($383 - 413) in Blountville, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($221 - 260) in Hurdsfield, ND