Looking for the location of the fuel filter.
fuel filter location on 2008 Ford Explorer
I have no information on your year but the previous year and engine size the filter is near the gas tank under the car on the cross member and needs a "quick disconnect" tool to remove the lines. (Google Lisle tool Lisle Manufacturing L37000 about $10 or available at any auto parts store).
1 answerSeptember 18, 2009
1 answerMarch 01, 2010
2 answersOctober 31, 2010
1 answerJanuary 14, 2013
1 answerNovember 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2008 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in West Paducah, KY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($160 - 239) in Agua Dulce, TX
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Kelleys Island, OH
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($105 - 152) in Holloway, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($246 - 277) in Blountville, TN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Hurdsfield, ND