where ie the the fuel filter located on a 92 pontiac bonneville sse
fuel filter location on 1992 Pontiac Bonneville
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by raiderron ,
June 10, 2011
Under the vehicle on the drivers side inline from tank to engine. To remove and tighten correctly you will need flare nut wrenches.
1 answerJune 05, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1992 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($359 - 755) in Grafton, OH
- 150,000 Mile Service ($173 - 249) in Wallowa, OR
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($165 - 242) in Hayesville, NC
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Eddyville, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,091 - 1,134) in Parks, AZ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($121 - 241) in Charleston, IL