fuel filter location
fuel filter location on 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd,
October 07, 2010
It is mounted to the side of the frame at the rear of the rear of the vehicle, it looks like the drivers side in the picture.
2 answersJuly 20, 2011
2 answersApril 11, 2009
1 answerJune 17, 2016
1 answerAugust 31, 2012
0 answersMay 30, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Silhouette Questions
- where is the fuel filter located? right side bottom center of vehicle?
- Can you determine if your vehicle has air suspension by the VIN Number?
- No matter what you set the air vent control to the air flow never changes. I have been told it may be an actuator. Where is it located and approximately how much would it take to get it fixed?
- How much should it cost for replacement of the solinodes in transmission?
- My captain chair is stuck in post of floor and won't unlatch, how do I fix?