i repalced fuel filter in f150 1992 BUT DIDNT SE TOOL DIDNT NO AND I REPACED REAR SPRING CLIP BUT DOES THE FEONT ONE NEED ONE TO IT DOESENT APPER TO BE LEAKING
fuel filter line spring clips on 1992 Ford F-150
1 answerAugust 29, 2014
1 answerMay 02, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why won't it crank as have checked fuel filter, pressure,and replaced sensor?
- Blower fan under hood seems to be louder and just noticed heater is blowing cold
- Was thinking about trading for a 1998 ford f150 it has no catylatic converter
- my abs.light is on how can I get it. to go off I have brakes
- intermittent scratching noise in front wheel/brake area.