i repalced fuel filter in f150 1992 BUT DIDNT SE TOOL DIDNT NO AND I REPACED REAR SPRING CLIP BUT DOES THE FEONT ONE NEED ONE TO IT DOESENT APPER TO BE LEAKING
fuel filter line spring clips on 1992 Ford F-150
1 answerAugust 29, 2014
1 answerMay 02, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Engine interchange year with the 4.2
- Windshield wipers don't work. Put new switch. Motor works. Switched relays.
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.