Where do I find the fuel filter location so I can replace it. My car has 70000 miles on it.
fuel filter change on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
2 answersMarch 15, 2013
2 answersSeptember 04, 2012
2 answersOctober 21, 2013
1 answerNovember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?