When i put gas in there is a really strong gas smell throughout the car pretty much until it is near empty, and for some reason the gas doesnt last as long as it should. But there is no leak in the tank. Could it be the fuel filter? I just bought the car from a friend and he cant remember last time it was changed.
FUEL filter? on 1994 Mazda Protege
Asked by for the 1994 Mazda Protege
It may be numerous items? Check the fuel rail, injectors, fuel filter, lines and gas tank. Any type of fuel leaks may be the problem and needs to be taken care of soon. I would suggest taking it to a shop so they can look at it and trace the problem?
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- One under the friver's side dash, one in the engine compartment
- What is causing a buzzing noise? When windows are rolled up and head lights used
- Where is my file pump relay switch located.
- What size is the drivers side window 2003.Mazda protege ls
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
1994 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - $388) in Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($250 - $321) in East Taunton, MA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($284 - $342) in Bent, NM
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($217 - $293) in Maurertown, VA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($45 - $123) in Olivet, MI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($431 - $465) in Alsen, ND