where is it located?
FUEL FILTER on 1995 Dodge Intrepid
1 answerApril 03, 2011
2 answersMarch 03, 2014
0 answersJune 25, 2016
0 answersDecember 27, 2011
2 answersFebruary 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- I have to floor the pedal to get up to 50 mph, then ck engine light comes on
- Just replaced fuel pump & filter but my car still won't start or stay what to do
- Dash broad shortage . have to hit the top to make it work. Might be a sensor
- My car is over heating The water pump and thermostat hoses have been replaced
- Would a 2005 Dodge Intrepid steering knuckle work on a 2000 Intrepid???