Vehicle will skip and almost stop after each gas fill up, and for a couple of days after adding fuel. Then it will run fine till next time. I'm thinking it is the fuul filter and the parts store sold me one, but i can't figure out where it goes, does this model have an inline fuel filter? 2005 Chev. 1500 Express van.
fuel filter on 2005 Chevrolet Express 1500
1 answer 1 comment
Locate the evaporitive emission canister (black plastic box 1/2 size of a shoe box) the fuel filter is just next to that under the vehicle.
1 answerApril 18, 2011
1 answerJanuary 12, 2013
Verified for the Chevrolet Express 150019 reports
1 answerFebruary 04, 2011
1 answerJanuary 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Express 1500 Questions
- My question is if changed the crank sensor it should start with no problem right
- Sometimes,In drive van is very slow. Only 1n2 does it move. It's ok high speeds
- jump out low pressure on AC
- What more can I try before thinking its the VCM OR PCM OR whatever its called?
- I had a spark plugs/wirier/tuneup yesterday and now my horn is not working. What could be the problem?