Vehicle will skip and almost stop after each gas fill up, and for a couple of days after adding fuel. Then it will run fine till next time. I'm thinking it is the fuul filter and the parts store sold me one, but i can't figure out where it goes, does this model have an inline fuel filter? 2005 Chev. 1500 Express van.
fuel filter on 2005 Chevrolet Express 1500
Locate the evaporitive emission canister (black plastic box 1/2 size of a shoe box) the fuel filter is just next to that under the vehicle.
1 answer 1 comment
Verified for the Chevrolet Express 150020 reports
1 answerApril 18, 2011
1 answerJanuary 12, 2013
1 answerFebruary 04, 2011
1 answerJanuary 04, 2011
- 2005 Chevrolet Express 1500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Chevrolet Express 1500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Chevrolet Express 1500 Problems(12)
- 2005 Chevrolet Express 1500 Repair Estimates
- 2005 Chevrolet Express 1500 Q&A(13)
- 2005 Chevrolet Express 1500 Recalls(2)
- 2005 Chevrolet Express 1500 Shops
- 2005 Chevrolet Express 1500 Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Express 1500 Questions
- code 175, runs rough not accelerating, check engine come and off. check engine
- Where can I purchase a replacement door pull kit.
- Can I get replacement parts for driver side door handle, It is broken off?
- when should the transmission fluid be changed or flushed?
- how do you replace the lower battery on a chevy express 1500 diesel engine?
2005 Chevrolet Express 1500 Estimates
- Universal Joint Replacement ($139 - 189) in Rogers, AR
- Thermostat Replacement ($121 - 171) in Brill, WI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($416 - 590) in Frontenac, KS
- Battery Replacement ($163 - 249) in Longwood, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($466 - 555) in Washingtonville, PA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($54 - 79) in Peterman, AL