where is the fuel filter located and when does it nead changing
fuel filter on 2006 Buick Lucerne
1 answerMarch 25, 2009
Verified for the Buick Lucerne73 reports
2 answersDecember 26, 2013
1 answerNovember 05, 2015
0 answersOctober 12, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2006 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Swan River, MN
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Caney, OK
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($477 - 791) in Durhamville, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($825 - 1,087) in Hardburly, KY
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($114 - 132) in Sherburn, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($354 - 529) in Elkhorn, WV