where is the fuel filter located and when does it nead changing
fuel filter on 2006 Buick Lucerne
1 more answer
1 answerMarch 25, 2009
2 answersDecember 26, 2013
Verified for the Buick Lucerne75 reports
1 answerNovember 05, 2015
0 answersOctober 12, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2006 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($157 - 204) in Swan River, MN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($242 - 310) in Caney, OK
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Durhamville, NY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Hardburly, KY
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($101 - 259) in Sherburn, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($372 - 415) in Elkhorn, WV