I have search high and low for the fuel filter on my volvo with no luck. Every person I talk to says it is next to the fuel tank, however, I have been unable to locate it. Please help
fuel filter on 2004 Volvo S60
1 answerApril 12, 2010
1 answerMay 16, 2010
2 answersSeptember 20, 2009
3 answersAugust 18, 2009
1 answerMay 12, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- Engine died suddenly while driving. Warning message showed battery. Replaced bat
- Can I drive to get oil change?
- Check engine came on. Replaced CC 2014. Do I need to replace CC again?
- I test drove the car on the road it started shaking a little on the drivers side
- a/c isn't blowing replaced fuse started working; stopped again fuse isn't fixing