I take my 2005 Kia sorento up the street to a quicklube franchise. They always tell me whats recommended to be changed and the fuel filter is one of them. So I finally say go ahead and change the fuel filter. 5 minutes later they come back and say they cannot find the fuel filter and that it might be in the gas tank. Is the fuel filter in the gas tank or can they not just see it? I am now wondering where the fuel filter is.
Fuel Filter on 2005 Kia Sorento
1 answerAugust 25, 2009
6 answersJanuary 11, 2009
1 answerApril 21, 2013
1 answerOctober 13, 2015
1 answerDecember 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2005 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($449 - 580) in Pocono Lake Preserve, PA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($362 - 496) in Steamboat Rock, IA
- Alternator Replacement ($483 - 617) in Bassett, WI
- Clutch Replacement ($1,071 - 1,375) in Port Allen, LA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($267 - 299) in Minnie, KY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($64 - 81) in Mount Wilson, CA