I take my 2005 Kia sorento up the street to a quicklube franchise. They always tell me whats recommended to be changed and the fuel filter is one of them. So I finally say go ahead and change the fuel filter. 5 minutes later they come back and say they cannot find the fuel filter and that it might be in the gas tank. Is the fuel filter in the gas tank or can they not just see it? I am now wondering where the fuel filter is.
Fuel Filter on 2005 Kia Sorento
1 more answer
1 answerAugust 25, 2009
6 answersJanuary 11, 2009
1 answerApril 21, 2013
1 answerOctober 13, 2015
1 answerDecember 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- What is the procedure for replaceing a thermostat
- I'm having trouble putting gas in tank every time you start it bubbles bacķ out
- Remote start car, get in put foot on break , car dies. Have to restart. Why?
- Sometimes when I try to pass somebody my Sorento will not downshift.
- I just changed my gearbox and gears are not changing well.
2005 Kia Sorento Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Pocono Lake Preserve, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Steamboat Rock, IA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($147 - 227) in Bassett, WI
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($240 - 301) in Port Allen, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($290 - 350) in Minnie, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($288 - 327) in Mount Wilson, CA