Where is fuel filter located, how do I replace it ?
fuel filter on 2004 Buick LeSabre
2 answersSeptember 05, 2010
2 answersJune 12, 2013
1 answerJuly 06, 2011
Verified for the Buick LeSabre41 reports
1 answerMay 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2004 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Newalla, OK
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Woonsocket, RI
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($448 - 648) in South Byron, NY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($187 - 275) in Harlan, IA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Pierre, SD
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($189 - 227) in Patterson, NY