my 05 santa fe gets bad gas mileage in town. i just did the 30.000 mile service [not with the dealer] the owners man. says to replace the intank fuel filter and the inline gas tank air filter? i called the dealer and they said that they didnt even replace the fuel filter.what about the inline air filter? and where would i find it?
fuel econemy on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($195 - 301) in Gardendale, TX
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($360 - 555) in Nickerson, NE
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($89 - 142) in De Soto, KS
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($211 - 271) in Rochester, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($203 - 235) in Blissfield, OH
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($726 - 1,627) in Rosston, OK