my 05 santa fe gets bad gas mileage in town. i just did the 30.000 mile service [not with the dealer] the owners man. says to replace the intank fuel filter and the inline gas tank air filter? i called the dealer and they said that they didnt even replace the fuel filter.what about the inline air filter? and where would i find it?
fuel econemy on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($285 - 410) in Gardendale, TX
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($270 - 363) in Nickerson, NE
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in De Soto, KS
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rochester, IL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($153 - 294) in Blissfield, OH
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($150 - 168) in Rosston, OK