The fual in the rear tank can be used up, but when I switch to the front tank it goes down in less then 5 miles and will put the unused gas in the rear tank. I must us up the gas in the rear before I switch to the front tank.
Fual is going from the front tank to the rear tank when i switch to it. on 1992 Ford F-250
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Questions
- What will cause motor to choke when hit gas and gas from tailpipe
- Why won't my 1997 F-250 351 Winsor 8 cyl not start or will stall
- My truck stays engaged .. Jumps forward when attempting to start.. Why is that
- there is a fuel leak, a steady drip from the rear tank what could that be from
- Truck shuts off when I gas it. Stays on when idling. Any ideas what it is?
1992 Ford F-250 Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Loyall, KY
- Diesel Supply Pump Replacement ($683 - $855) in Littcarr, KY
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($574 - $776) in Blackshear, GA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($149 - $495) in Prewitt, NM
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($227 - $282) in Wynantskill, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($786 - $848) in Empire, OH