The fual in the rear tank can be used up, but when I switch to the front tank it goes down in less then 5 miles and will put the unused gas in the rear tank. I must us up the gas in the rear before I switch to the front tank.
Fual is going from the front tank to the rear tank when i switch to it. on 1992 Ford F-250
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Questions
- When driving approx. 25mph or faster my front end will start bouncing out of con
- Donor vehicle 1981 F100 to 1988 F250 Recieveing Vehicle
- Gas gauge shows empty but tank is full. Fuel pump replaced not long ago. Truck sat in a garage for a few years but was started and driven monthly, around the block to keep battery charged. Could this be the anti slosh module?
- What might cause a loud squeal when pressing in the clutch at idle?
- What is my oil pressure surrposed to run at on my 93 f250 7.3idi 2wd xlt cab