The fual in the rear tank can be used up, but when I switch to the front tank it goes down in less then 5 miles and will put the unused gas in the rear tank. I must us up the gas in the rear before I switch to the front tank.
Fual is going from the front tank to the rear tank when i switch to it. on 1992 Ford F-250
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Questions
- There seems to be a false load on the alternator.
- When driving approx. 25mph or faster my front end will start bouncing out of con
- Donor vehicle 1981 F100 to 1988 F250 Recieveing Vehicle
- Gas gauge shows empty but tank is full. Fuel pump replaced not long ago. Truck sat in a garage for a few years but was started and driven monthly, around the block to keep battery charged. Could this be the anti slosh module?
- What might cause a loud squeal when pressing in the clutch at idle?
1992 Ford F-250 Estimates
- 130,000 Mile Service ($84 - 110) in Loyall, KY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in Littcarr, KY
- 25,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Blackshear, GA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Prewitt, NM
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($150 - 198) in Wynantskill, NY
- Antitheft System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Empire, OH