where is he ftp sensor located on 2001 buick?
ftp sensor on 2001 Buick LeSabre
1 answerJune 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($144 - 214) in Marcella, AR
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($172 - 280) in Ninde, VA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($391 - 562) in Jones, LA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($171 - 255) in Boxborough, MA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($322 - 367) in Stowell, TX
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Galena Park, TX