where is the fuel tank pressure sensor
ftp sensor on 2001 Buick LeSabre
1 answerJune 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($141 - 284) in Marcella, AR
- EGR Valve Replacement ($292 - 408) in Ninde, VA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,096 - 1,432) in Jones, LA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Boxborough, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($189 - 227) in Stowell, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,003 - 1,033) in Galena Park, TX