Yesterday I had my ignition lock cylinder replaced, because i had many problems turning on the car w/ my key, pulling the key out at times on "acc" & having to disconnect the battery, since the car was still on (not enginge running). Somehow, i still have problems, even after replacing; now the new key wont come out!! Im back to disconnecting the battery w/ the key still attached. PLEASE HELP!!
Frustrated regarding my '04 chev classic ignition lock switch on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($344 - 590) in Lindsay, CA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Humboldt, KS
- 67,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Johns Island, SC
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Parmelee, SD
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($976 - 1,549) in Pearlington, MS
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($130 - 143) in Sandstone, WV