Yesterday I had my ignition lock cylinder replaced, because i had many problems turning on the car w/ my key, pulling the key out at times on "acc" & having to disconnect the battery, since the car was still on (not enginge running). Somehow, i still have problems, even after replacing; now the new key wont come out!! Im back to disconnecting the battery w/ the key still attached. PLEASE HELP!!
Frustrated regarding my '04 chev classic ignition lock switch on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What should be the pressure on the gas pump?
- Car produces a deep rumple at 60 to 65 mph - approximately 2000 rpm. Cause?
- Changed fuse panel on pass side. Now I have nothing
- Studs on front pas tire keeps breaking replace 6x what wld caz this & how 2 fix
- I have returning p0401 code i have cleaned passage and repla.ced the egr valve