Yesterday I had my ignition lock cylinder replaced, because i had many problems turning on the car w/ my key, pulling the key out at times on "acc" & having to disconnect the battery, since the car was still on (not enginge running). Somehow, i still have problems, even after replacing; now the new key wont come out!! Im back to disconnecting the battery w/ the key still attached. PLEASE HELP!!
Frustrated regarding my '04 chev classic ignition lock switch on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
Asked by for the 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 63) in Lindsay, CA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($90 - 120) in Humboldt, KS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($376 - 656) in Johns Island, SC
- Clutch Replacement ($1,055 - 1,855) in Parmelee, SD
- CV Joint Replacement ($392 - 834) in Pearlington, MS
- Tire Rotate ($35 - 45) in Sandstone, WV