Yesterday I had my ignition lock cylinder replaced, because i had many problems turning on the car w/ my key, pulling the key out at times on "acc" & having to disconnect the battery, since the car was still on (not enginge running). Somehow, i still have problems, even after replacing; now the new key wont come out!! Im back to disconnecting the battery w/ the key still attached. PLEASE HELP!!
Frustrated regarding my '04 chev classic ignition lock switch on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?