what would that be considered to fix?
frontsuspension bent on 1994 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Oil light is on
- Where is the fuse for the cigarette lighter and dash lights
- Need to fix rear drum brakes, do I have to buy brake shoes AND a new drum?
- New battery died while driving starts up rough idle dies when shift into gear
- Why does blower motor 4 heater only work sometimes and won't change off defrost
1994 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Henning, TN
- Oil Pump Replacement ($413 - 627) in Fairgrove, MI
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($95 - 137) in Moreland, ID
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($108 - 156) in Burley, ID
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($220 - 459) in Taylor, ND
- Window Switch Replacement ($102 - 111) in Richmond, IL