I a broken spring on front driver side of my car. There is a squeaking grinding type noise when i turn to the LEFT only. I just replaced the power steering pump the problem did not correct itself. Now I question if it is the rackapinion or if it is just the spring. If someone with more insight could help me i would appreciate it.
frontend noise on 1995 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
1995 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($362 - 518) in Avoca, IA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($128 - 171) in Post Falls, ID
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($647 - 1,073) in North Miami, FL
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($126 - 216) in Mc Clure, IL
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($83 - 570) in South Butler, NY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($282 - 353) in Zalma, MO