Recently had struts replaced about 2000 miles ago. I now have a slight grinding noise in the front end when turning at very slow speeds.
Frontend Noise on 2000 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- I have a 1999 Chrysler Con. trunk won't open with key or button on floor board
- I need help identifying two parts on the engine.
- Could there be a link between too much coolant and an intermittent starter issue
- list of tools I need to take out and install a radiator on a 04 Chrysler Concord
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
2000 Chrysler Concorde Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($741 - 905) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- 30,000 Mile Service ($211 - 302) in Freeport, OH
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Craddockville, VA
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($181 - 264) in Kelleys Island, OH
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($55 - 66) in Dorton, KY
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Muscotah, KS