Recently had struts replaced about 2000 miles ago. I now have a slight grinding noise in the front end when turning at very slow speeds.
Frontend Noise on 2000 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- Where can a find a Body Control Module with three hook-ups to replace mine
- Rumbling sound, feel vibration from radiator area when car warms up, no overheat
- What would be bubbling out antifreeze on top of cover rt in middle above fans
- I have starting Issues, the car turns over but doesnt start?
- NEED LOCATION OF TORQUE LOCK UP PLUG ON TRANSMISSION. NEED TO UNPLUG IT. AS THE CAR WANTS TO STALL WHEN YOU COME UP TO A STOP LIGHT.