Is there a special way to get the motor out after drilling the rivits out. All I see is a arm with a pin holding it in now is that a press pin. Our does it pop apart.
front window motor replacement on 1993 Buick Skylark
Verified for the Buick Skylark28 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Skylark Questions
- Where is my heater core located?
- Does the fuel pump have anything to do with a broken oil pressure dripping on ba
- My car stalls. Then It won't start back up untill after a while.
- when I come to a stop my car begins to shake and turns off what can it be
- why does my a/c temp rise from 43 deg's to 65 deg's at the middle dash vent