Is there a special way to get the motor out after drilling the rivits out. All I see is a arm with a pin holding it in now is that a press pin. Our does it pop apart.
front window motor replacement on 1993 Buick Skylark
Verified for the Buick Skylark28 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Skylark Questions
- why does my a/c temp rise from 43 deg's to 65 deg's at the middle dash vent
- I am driving going 35 miles per hour and I press the break pedal the car shakes.
- What do I need for my vehicle my car will not crank when I turn my key to the on
- why, when i turn the key off the car keeps running?
- Car overheating and stalling. How hard is it to change head gasket?