I'm changing thr front wheel bearing hub assemblys on my 2002 venture and can't find what torque specifications i need. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Front wheel hub torques on 2002 Chevrolet Venture
BEST ANSWER by fernando ,
May 01, 2010
Front Hub Nut Torque is 160 newton meter = 118 pound foot.
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
2002 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($349 - 586) in Olanta, SC
- 135,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Ransom, IL
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cornish Flat, NH
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($800 - 1,005) in Cambridge, MD
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($390 - 995) in Van Hornesville, NY
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 67) in Harrell, AR