I'm changing thr front wheel bearing hub assemblys on my 2002 venture and can't find what torque specifications i need. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Front wheel hub torques on 2002 Chevrolet Venture
BEST ANSWER by fernando ,
May 01, 2010
Front Hub Nut Torque is 160 newton meter = 118 pound foot.
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
- On top of the fuse box
2002 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Olanta, SC
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($76 - 95) in Ransom, IL
- 90,000 Mile Service ($141 - 200) in Cornish Flat, NH
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($673 - 808) in Cambridge, MD
- Tie Rod Replacement ($452 - 507) in Van Hornesville, NY
- Brake Power Booster Unit Replacement ($688 - 762) in Harrell, AR