my 2004 saturn ion makes a very LOUD rumbling noise when driving. The front wheel hub on the driver's side has been replaced but it still makes this unbearable noise, it sounds like it's coming from the front driver's side. What else could be the promblem?
front wheel hub on 2004 Saturn Ion
Asked by for the 2004 Saturn Ion
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ProChevy ,
August 25, 2009
Tires could be cupped out or scalloped (alot of hub bearings have been replaced because of tires) would be the first thing to check.
1 more answer
1 answerMarch 15, 2015
1 answerFebruary 03, 2012
1 answerMarch 18, 2009
3 answersApril 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- Key broke in ignition 4 days ago. Had ignition replaced with battery 2 years ago
- Code about driver seat
- Check engine light comes on then will start blinking. Says misfire cylinder 3
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
2004 Saturn Ion Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($130 - $155) in Winnsboro, SC
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,300 - $1,596) in Washington, OK
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($164 - $235) in Cloverdale, CA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($207 - $322) in Bud, WV
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($333 - $403) in Powersville, MO
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($724 - $1,195) in Geneva, FL