does this car have wheel bearing and hub assemblys or pressed in wheel bearings
front wheel bearings on 2003 Honda Civic
2 answersFebruary 22, 2011
1 answerJuly 07, 2011
2 answersApril 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2003 Honda Civic Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($152 - 240) in Cimarron, NM
- Battery Replacement ($122 - 156) in Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($88 - 130) in Solway, MN
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($139 - 217) in Chelsea, VT
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($480 - 813) in Curran, MI
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($218 - 267) in Urbana, IN