My dad recently had front wheel bearings put in. He had the diagnostic test done It came up front wheel bearings. The same noise continues to happen. The mechanic told him it was a defective part. They put a new one in but it still keeps making the noise. Can you please help It would be appreciated for your help. Dad's on a fixed income and can't afford to be shelling out $1000 already.
Front Wheel Bearings on 2002 Buick Century
Asked by for the 2002 Buick Century
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by raiderron ,
June 19, 2011
Ok here we go again. No details. What is the noise, does it get worse when turning, does it get louder with increased speed, on the left or right, both sides, hit the brakes and noise changes, etc.? We cannot read minds. We cannot see the vehicle. A little help here. Can you describe the "diagnostic test done?"
1 answerMay 29, 2013
1 answerJuly 10, 2010
1 answerApril 30, 2009
1 answerNovember 01, 2009
1 answerApril 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($327 - $540) in Dundas, IL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($354 - $628) in Berkey, OH
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($146 - $195) in Pembina, ND
- Brake Pad Replacement ($156 - $249) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($178 - $218) in Kosciusko, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($190 - $226) in Raven, KY