How much should I expect to pay to have a front wheel bearing replaced? If I purchase the bearing myself?
Front wheel bearing on 2003 BMW X5
1 more answer
1 answerDecember 31, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
2003 BMW X5 Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($339 - 564) in Coffeeville, MS
- Heater Hose Replacement ($212 - 277) in Waldo, FL
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pascagoula, MS
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($105 - 129) in Kent, WA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($251 - 308) in Victor, ID
- Engine Mount Replacement ($353 - 494) in Sebastian, FL