i'm having problems with the front turn signals. i replaced the bulbs. the rear signals are working but blinking fast? thanks.
front turn signals on 1998 Buick Century
Verified for the Buick Century36 reports
1 answerApril 05, 2010
1 answerJuly 26, 2010
0 answersJune 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
1998 Buick Century Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($150 - 272) in Rossville, IL
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Brookland, AR
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($147 - 217) in Carmel, ME
- Oil Pump Replacement ($589 - 834) in Marshall, WI
- Spark Plugs Replacement ($183 - 226) in Clarks Summit, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($221 - 266) in Ripton, VT