the sway bar links need to be replaced, but after that i need to address the tire wear.
front tires worn on inside; swap front to back to extend mileage ok? on 2002 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2002 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 80,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Craigville, IN
- Wheel Bearing Service ($155 - 194) in Gloucester, VA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($192 - 267) in Pep, TX
- 67,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Ellenton, FL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($129 - 159) in Maryville, TN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Glenfield, NY