After being serviced for the power steering assist recall 2 months ago the vibration has developed and become more and more noticeable the more I drive. It does not transmit vibration to the steering wheel, it is non-existant while the car idles and is throttled up or isn't moving. Tires are properly inflated and have only 19,000 miles and don't show excessive wear.
Front suspension or wheel vibration increases in pitch as speed increases on 2008 Mazda Mazda3
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda3 Questions
- Vibration from passenger side when gas pedal is pushed
- my car when it's come to speed off 35 to 40mph , it's strat vibrate. What probl
- Last resort- please help!
- My undercarriage has rusted out and I need it replaced. How much will this cost?
- Idle is erratic. Runs hi, 1500-2000, and some times goes up and down.
2008 Mazda Mazda3 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($499 - 690) in Mermentau, LA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($585 - 725) in Irving, TX
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($276 - 344) in Apple River, IL
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Waxahachie, TX
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($304 - 322) in Minotola, NJ
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($218 - 285) in Bellmawr, NJ