After being serviced for the power steering assist recall 2 months ago the vibration has developed and become more and more noticeable the more I drive. It does not transmit vibration to the steering wheel, it is non-existant while the car idles and is throttled up or isn't moving. Tires are properly inflated and have only 19,000 miles and don't show excessive wear.
Front suspension or wheel vibration increases in pitch as speed increases on 2008 Mazda Mazda3
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda3 Questions
- What can cause Check engine, TCS, and AThe lights to turn on?
- AT warning lite comes on, how bad is it to drive with it on?
- Idle hunting and bucking on acceleration mystery
- a/c clutch stays on continuously, does not cycle on/off.
- Car revved high, no acceleration. shut it off for 20 min, added dry gas now ok