After being serviced for the power steering assist recall 2 months ago the vibration has developed and become more and more noticeable the more I drive. It does not transmit vibration to the steering wheel, it is non-existant while the car idles and is throttled up or isn't moving. Tires are properly inflated and have only 19,000 miles and don't show excessive wear.
Front suspension or wheel vibration increases in pitch as speed increases on 2008 Mazda Mazda3
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda3 Questions
- Car revved high, no acceleration. shut it off for 20 min, added dry gas now ok
- Our Passenger side wiper stopped working. How much will it possibly cost to fix it?
- Do you service a/c. An attendant said it was the compressor, not getting power.
- Why Headlights and backup lights burn out prematurely
- Car was working good idling bad on its own an jus stop works engine crank not starting