After being serviced for the power steering assist recall 2 months ago the vibration has developed and become more and more noticeable the more I drive. It does not transmit vibration to the steering wheel, it is non-existant while the car idles and is throttled up or isn't moving. Tires are properly inflated and have only 19,000 miles and don't show excessive wear.
Front suspension or wheel vibration increases in pitch as speed increases on 2008 Mazda Mazda3
Asked by for the 2008 Mazda Mazda3
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda3 Questions
- Check engine p00b4
- I drove the car about 150 miles with the oil cap off. Is my engine destroyed?
- Will not shift into overdrive and cannot use manual shift
- My undercarriage has rusted out and I need it replaced. How much will this cost?
- Idle is erratic. Runs hi, 1500-2000, and some times goes up and down.
2008 Mazda Mazda3 Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Mermentau, LA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($176 - $247) in Irving, TX
- Battery Replacement ($145 - $192) in Apple River, IL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($110 - $143) in Waxahachie, TX
- Window Switch Replacement ($144 - $155) in Minotola, NJ
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($282 - $325) in Bellmawr, NJ