FRONT STRUT TURN WHEN STEERING IS TURNED, WHAT SHOULD BE REPLACED?
FRONT STRUTS on 1999 Buick Park Avenue
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue29 reports
1 answerMarch 06, 2010
2 answersSeptember 10, 2010
1 answerApril 25, 2011
3 answersApril 16, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1999 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($163 - 201) in Bentonia, MS
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($174 - 244) in Kurthwood, LA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($326 - 738) in Panola, OK
- 105,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Anamoose, ND
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Erwin, SD
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($91 - 109) in Ash, NC