Has anyone had to replace front struts, and if so, how many miles did you have on vehicle when the work was done?
front struts on 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer
2 answersNovember 25, 2015
2 answersJune 08, 2009
2 answersMay 01, 2015
1 answerDecember 21, 2015
1 answerFebruary 22, 2012
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Problems(18)
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair Estimates
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Q&A(157)
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Recalls(8)
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Shops
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Reviews(12)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- How do I fix error code B0004 on a 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer 5.3L engine.
- I moved it about half a block went to start it again and wont start now.
- Failed smog for tampered egr. There is no egr. What do I do?
- My 2002 Chevy Trailblazer stalls when I press the gas pedal. How can I fix this?
- Replaced head now runs fine but after idling it just dies done everything listed
2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Adams, OR
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Creve Coeur, IL
- PCV Valve Replacement ($56 - 76) in Alice, TX
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($97 - 192) in Ortonville, MN
- Timing Chain Tensioner Replacement ($1,377 - 1,745) in Bogue, KS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($237 - 259) in Cayuga, NY