How do you remove and replace front struts?
front struts on 2002 Buick LeSabre
Verified for the Buick LeSabre51 reports
1 answerMay 09, 2011
1 answerAugust 23, 2010
0 answersJune 27, 2015
0 answersMarch 16, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2002 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($566 - 987) in Claire City, SD
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Windfall, IN
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 509) in New London, IA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Stafford, OH
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($85 - 98) in Highland Park, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($392 - 422) in Saint Agatha, ME