I've got a clunking sound in the front. The struts seem to be working fine, no leaks visible either. But the dealer wants to replace the struts and insulators. This is very expensive. Does it sound reasonable? I was expecting to hear that the sound was from bushings. What's a good ballpark figure to replace the struts?
Front strut replacement on 2001 Toyota RAV4
1 answerApril 28, 2014
4 answersMay 10, 2009
1 answerJuly 15, 2010
4 answersApril 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- WhY won't my brake lights go out after engine is off
- When making left turn only, loud "clunk". Not all the time. What up?
- How can I make the "beep on my keyfinder louder?
- Please advise me as to how to remove my back seats.
- Why does my car randomly stall and not restart right away, no check engine light