I've got a clunking sound in the front. The struts seem to be working fine, no leaks visible either. But the dealer wants to replace the struts and insulators. This is very expensive. Does it sound reasonable? I was expecting to hear that the sound was from bushings. What's a good ballpark figure to replace the struts?
Front strut replacement on 2001 Toyota RAV4
4 answersApril 15, 2009
1 answerApril 28, 2014
4 answersMay 10, 2009
1 answerJuly 15, 2010
1 answerAugust 17, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Air conditioning does not work been charged several times with die no one can fi
- Why does it make sound when u shut the car off?
- electrical problem, disco. battery for performance issues, then hooked back up, now dash completley off, shifter , back lights..ect
- Why does my 2008 RAV4 going through CVC axles every six months.? Also after changing front wheel bearings front brand-new rotors and brand-new brakes all around my CVC shaft became loose again is this connected ?
- My Sunroof is stuck open. Any ideas on how to get it closed.