I hear it click but it won't move up or down. It will go all the other ways up up and tilted up. Do you have to replace the entire seat or can you buy just the hydraulics or is there something that I am missing? Please any info on this is appreciated.
front seat hydraulics on 2003 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- I'M working on an escalade with the service air bag message on and B0085-00 code
- service stability, service ride contro
- An orange light just came on...in the shape of a trailer or cart. What is it?
- Rear leveling shocks replaced. Adjustment needed in leveling controller?
- Does one module malfunction affect all other modules in the bussing system?