I hear it click but it won't move up or down. It will go all the other ways up up and tilted up. Do you have to replace the entire seat or can you buy just the hydraulics or is there something that I am missing? Please any info on this is appreciated.
front seat hydraulics on 2003 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- thermostat on 05 Cadi Esc, the gauge panel shows far right, it's not overheating
- How to test blower motor resister pack?
- was there a recall on the 2007 Cadillac Escalade, seat belt warning lights,
- Why does my CD player have a blue line around the word cd? There's no disk in it but it doesn't accept any disk
- My driver seat is wet with bluish Color oil makes my back completly soaked