I hear it click but it won't move up or down. It will go all the other ways up up and tilted up. Do you have to replace the entire seat or can you buy just the hydraulics or is there something that I am missing? Please any info on this is appreciated.
front seat hydraulics on 2003 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- Does one module malfunction affect all other modules in the bussing system?
- My manual shifter stopped working it won't shift up or down once I put it on M.
- Is the Reverse Sensor suppose to 'beep' when you close in on an opject ??
- No audio from radio, DVD, XM, or any source
- Rear tail gate door not opening