2.2 l engine diagram
Front seal replacement on 1993 Honda Accord
1 answerMay 26, 2010
1 answerOctober 14, 2011
1 answerDecember 22, 2010
We just had our front axle seals replaced because the dealer said they were leaking badly. After have the job completed, we noticed that the overall noise level when the car is being driven on the highway has increase significantly. Any ideas why?
1 answerJune 13, 2015
1 answerSeptember 29, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car