2.2 l engine diagram
Front seal replacement on 1993 Honda Accord
1 answerMay 26, 2010
1 answerOctober 14, 2011
1 answerDecember 22, 2010
We just had our front axle seals replaced because the dealer said they were leaking badly. After have the job completed, we noticed that the overall noise level when the car is being driven on the highway has increase significantly. Any ideas why?
1 answerJune 13, 2015
1 answerSeptember 29, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why would my speedometer drop to 0 and my D4 (drive position on dash)light flash
- Battery positive cable melted and when I try to start all power cuts off
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?