where is the front seal located and how much would it cost to fix on a 98 acura 3.2tl. if the level of oil is corrected could it stop leaking on its all
front seal is leaking oil on 1998 Acura TL
1 answerJanuary 07, 2012
1 answerDecember 16, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Has anyone had problems with the cylinders misfiring coil problems
- From 0 to 30mph there is a rumble strip like feel.
- cost to replace dashboard lights - all lights are out
- I am having problem turning on the car, light is turning on on abs system ,
- Is the serpentine belt something common that tends to go at this cars age?