Recently replaced front rotors on my RAV4 only had 18850 miles on it thought this was to early for this to occur has anyone experienced this problem and if so what was your mileage when you had this repair done
Front Rotors on 2009 Toyota RAV4
Verified for the Toyota RAV44 reports
Why does my 2008 RAV4 going through CVC axles every six months.? Also after changing front wheel bearings front brand-new rotors and brand-new brakes all around my CVC shaft became loose again is this connected ?
0 answersMarch 30, 2016
2 answersMay 18, 2009
1 answerMarch 10, 2013
1 answerApril 28, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- WhY won't my brake lights go out after engine is off
- When making left turn only, loud "clunk". Not all the time. What up?
- How can I make the "beep on my keyfinder louder?
- Please advise me as to how to remove my back seats.
- Why does my car randomly stall and not restart right away, no check engine light