Recently replaced front rotors on my RAV4 only had 18850 miles on it thought this was to early for this to occur has anyone experienced this problem and if so what was your mileage when you had this repair done
Front Rotors on 2009 Toyota RAV4
Why does my 2008 RAV4 going through CVC axles every six months.? Also after changing front wheel bearings front brand-new rotors and brand-new brakes all around my CVC shaft became loose again is this connected ?
0 answersMarch 30, 2016
Verified for the Toyota RAV44 reports
2 answersMay 18, 2009
1 answerApril 28, 2015
1 answerMarch 10, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
- How do I get the radio out?
2009 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in West Charleston, VT
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($276 - 371) in Joice, IA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($96 - 119) in Au Train, MI
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dalton, PA
- Horn Replacement ($109 - 152) in Mowrystown, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($264 - 451) in Grand Isle, VT