Don't know if the relay is bad. Or there is some thing else that I can try.
Front passenger window won't go up or work with switch. Fuses good . on 1994 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
1994 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($510 - 625) in Saint Benedict, LA
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($85 - 133) in Muskegon, MI
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Ramsey, IL
- 125,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Walnut Cove, NC
- CV Joint Replacement ($297 - 968) in Colfax, IN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($1,068 - 1,305) in Cave In Rock, IL