the front passenger wheel wobbl the front passenger wheel wobbles a lot and pulls to the right side why is this?
Front passenger wheel wobbles at 40 miles an hour why? on 2002 Buick Century
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by goodguy ,
March 12, 2014
check your tires and front end components to see if anything has play in it
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Dundas, IL
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($262 - 308) in Berkey, OH
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($200 - 555) in Pembina, ND
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Rack & Pinion Assembly Replacement ($551 - 1,329) in Kosciusko, MS
- Water Pump Replacement ($184 - 240) in Raven, KY