my car, every time i hit a dip or big bump in the road it makes a click sound and i can feel it on the steering wheel as well. I took it to the shop a few weeks ago because this clicking was a lot louder and more frequent and they replaced the drivers tie rod. it fixed the clicking sound for a little while but now its back but on the other side. could it be the other side tie rod? or does it have another tie rod? or is it something else? please shed some light for me
front passenger tire makes a clicking sound on 2005 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?