Happens only when it rains. The floor is wet not on the sides of the floor.
Front passenger side floor gets wet when it rains-Only the floor-not the sides. on 2005 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
2005 Saab 9-3 Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($360 - 500) in Shelby, AL
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Hazelhurst, WI
- Water Pump Replacement ($537 - 815) in Lynx, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($684 - 783) in Kings Park, NY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($300 - 313) in Springfield, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($199 - 212) in Castalian Springs, TN