I have been tod that the front oxygen senosor needs to be replaced. I was told the total repair would be about %450. $250 for the part and the rest labor. I though O2 srnsors were easy to replace. Is it different for this car?
front oxygen sensor replacement on 2001 Lexus RX300
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by backyard tech,
August 07, 2009
Where in the world did you get this estimate!
1 answerApril 21, 2011
0 answersJune 17, 2014
Verified for the Lexus RX30033 reports
2 answersFebruary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- what do you say the problem is when the rear lights sign is on and car will not
- Why does it accelerate slow?
- My check engine light, Trac off, VSC lights all on at once why? how much to fix
- How do I replace the driver's side fog light bulb?
- no lights coming up but car is starting now. wrongly interchanged battery termin