I have been tod that the front oxygen senosor needs to be replaced. I was told the total repair would be about %450. $250 for the part and the rest labor. I though O2 srnsors were easy to replace. Is it different for this car?
front oxygen sensor replacement on 2001 Lexus RX300
BEST ANSWER by backyard tech ,
August 07, 2009
Where in the world did you get this estimate!
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerApril 21, 2011
0 answersJune 17, 2014
Verified for the Lexus RX30033 reports
2 answersFebruary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- shifter is hard to get out of park and into drive
- the automatic shifter is getting hard to take out of park and put into drive
- How much to repair transmission and where is a good place to go in Ventura county
- My car shut off when I was driving why?
- this is common, RECALLED?do we have to pay out of pocket?
2001 Lexus RX300 Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Long Grove, IA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Lincoln, IA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Edwardsport, IN
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($336 - 651) in Perry, FL
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($168 - 175) in Chama, NM
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($92 - 116) in Lenox, GA