I have been tod that the front oxygen senosor needs to be replaced. I was told the total repair would be about %450. $250 for the part and the rest labor. I though O2 srnsors were easy to replace. Is it different for this car?
front oxygen sensor replacement on 2001 Lexus RX300
BEST ANSWER by backyard tech,
August 07, 2009
Where in the world did you get this estimate!
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerApril 21, 2011
0 answersJune 17, 2014
Verified for the Lexus RX30033 reports
2 answersFebruary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- How do I fix the brake lights when bulbs and fuses are all good?
- How can I restart my lexus rx330 after it is suspected to have suck water
- What exactly I need to change in lexus 2001 rx300 after 100.000 milage
- what do you say the problem is when the rear lights sign is on and car will not
- Why does it accelerate slow?