I have been tod that the front oxygen senosor needs to be replaced. I was told the total repair would be about %450. $250 for the part and the rest labor. I though O2 srnsors were easy to replace. Is it different for this car?
front oxygen sensor replacement on 2001 Lexus RX300
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by backyard tech,
August 07, 2009
Where in the world did you get this estimate!
1 answerApril 21, 2011
0 answersJune 17, 2014
4 answersDecember 03, 2010
2 answersFebruary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- when starting fan belt fan makes screeching noise for about 1 min. how to fix?
- what is causing white smog coming from the exhaust muffler when i start the engine? bad gas? the system is constantly throwing a code as my gas cap turns right, but check engine lit comes on
- My RX 300 is smoking from the exhaust pipe, what can i do
- Won't start without boost but goes back dead after few seconds and won't start again without boost
- when I put the car in park it rolls. I have to put the e brake on to keep it from rolling. Is this a transmission problem?